- International Exams
- ESOL Exams
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/britorg/public_html/templates/gk_university/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 15
Key English Test (KET) - CEFR A2
- Cambridge English: Key English Test , shows that a student can use simple, everyday written and spoken English.
- Cambridge English: Key English Test is a basic level qualification.
Preliminary English Test (PET) - CEFR B1
- Cambridge English: Preliminary English Test (PET) shows that a student can understand and communicate using everyday written and spoken English.
- Cambridge English: Preliminary English Test is an intermediate level qualification.
First Certificate in English (FCE) - CEFR B2
- Cambridge English: First Certificate in English is specially tailored to suit the interests of students, so it increases their motivation to learn English. Because it is based on familiar topics and situations, it gives them the confidence to use their English and inspires them to move on to further qualifications.
- Cambridge English: First Certificate is at an upper-intermediate level.
Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)- CEFR C1
- The demand for high-level English language skills is increasing all around the world. Passing Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) shows that you are a high achiever.
- Why Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is a badge of excellence:
- Accepted globally as proof of high achievement.
More than 4,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)as proof of high-level achievement.
- A certificate with endless opportunities.
Helps you develop the language skills you need for success, and can be used for your university and student visa applications in the UK and Australia.