- In addition to completing exams, you will need to gain relevant, supervised practical work experience.
- You can gain your practical experience before, during or after completion of the exams but ACCA strongly recommends that you gain your experience alongside or soon after sitting your exams.
- You must demonstrate effectiveness and achievement in the workplace by meeting 13 predefined performance objectives, overseen and agreed by a workplace mentor.
- Complete a minimum of three-years’ relevant practical experience.
- Record your Practical Experience Requirement (PER) in My Experience through my ACCA
Employers expect ACCA members to show high levels of knowledge and ability in the workplace and to apply in practice the knowledge and techniques gained through your studies towards the ACCA exams.